Friday, June 26, 2009

Ahead of the Curve


I have always loved Shia. Since his switch to film he has become a quality actor. I have to give him credit for that. Shia was a Disney child, one destined to star in straight to DVD Disney movies and do Disney things his whole life. And somehow he has escaped, and he's the most successful one of the bunch. No one has been able to do what he has done. Hilary Duff tried, and she tried hard, but no dice. After his exit from Even Stevens in 2003 he bided his time until the offer of a lifetime, in his case, came along. Disturbia was his break. A horror film that was surprisingly huge for Shia. And then of course Transformers made him massive and Eagle Eye filled him time between projects with a nice outcome. I love that he admits that the chemistry he always seems to have with his co-stars is real. I love that he offers his fangirl a chair he doesn't have. I just love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment