Friday, June 26, 2009

do you snorkel with hotdogs?

Johnny Depp on Letterman last night was completely hilarious. Endearing and wonderful. He had impressive banter with Dave (we're on first name basis obviously). I am not exactly thrilled to see Public Enemies, word is he is fantastic in it and I probably will see it, but it's not my kind of movie.
Anyway, wasn't exactly a fan of the outfit, it was strange and all I could look at was the bandana in his back pocket and of course the hair. The hair is why he is great. It is always greasy and somehow he pulls it off. So unfair, when my hair is greasy it looks awful and I feel gross. How he manages to feel wonderful with that hair is beyond me.
The one thing that I adore about Johnny Depp is how huge he is without flaunting. The outfit even though I kind of despised it looks like he hunted through the thrift store for that. It probably cost thousands but it looks like 20 tops...he's so downtown. Speaking of downtown he left a $4000 tip the other night at a restaurant he has visited previously. Why does that never happen to me? I was pleasantly surprised by the humor. I guess you have to figure to pull off the humor that he manages with most of his parts is god-given but you never know. He adores his children and Dave is good with children. He likes to talk about them. Even though you don't get much from Johnny on a regular basis, with that much time for an interview its golden. He's a charmer and he knows it. Luckily he doesn't shove it at us. I however will not forgive him if he makes another installation of Pirates of the Caribbean. I love him as Captain Jack but 3 is enough, believe me it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment