Friday, June 19, 2009

don't be jealous



New photos of Robert Pattinson on set of his new movie "Remember Me" costarring Emilie de Ravine. Remember Me is a love story about two people who have experienced tragedies. These are not only new photos but photos of he and his costar making out on the beach in New York, on se that is. Don't scream too loud, as far as we know he's still single...I won't lie with what the Twi-hards have been putting him through lately, I actually hope he is enjoying this much needed break by having a little fun with someone new.
Emilie de Ravine has been around for a while. As it was reported by good friends and authors of popYEAH! Roswell star Jason Behr will be returning to the screen. For those who do not remember Emilie, she played the vixen of Roswell, Tess who ended up stealing Max from Liz. Still pissed about that one. I didn't like her as Tess. Granted she does have a slight accent so everything she said had a tone I did not appreciate but I hope she pulls off the part. She used to be a little whiny for my taste.

1 comment:

  1. ugh i totally hated her as tess! remember the hair? so 90's. i preferred her pregnant on LOST.

    ReplyDelete