Wednesday, June 17, 2009

enough already


I don't know about anyone else but I am so tired of all this Jon and Kate Plus 8 nonsense.
For one I do not know them, therefore who I am to say I know exactly what goes on in there life. But I will admit, I watched the show. Not religiously until the very end, but I'm all about marathons, and this offers many marathons. But now, who the heck knows if I'll got near this show with a ten foot pole. Just this morning I woke up to a story about how Kate is a wino (nothing wrong with drinking wine every once and a while by the way) and pictures of her allegedly spanking her child (because no one has ever spanked there children). I am not saying I know if spanking is right or wrong, but I am so unbelievably tired of this story. Just stop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment