Friday, June 26, 2009

not bad


I will admit to being a huge Harry Potter nerd. I will not admit to being head over heels for Daniel Radcliffe. Ron is more my style, but either way he looks good in these pictures from Parade magazine. He looks less squirrelly. Yes, squirrelly. Whenever he is interviewed he's a little shaky. Strike that a lot shaky. Maybe he has a short attention span. One can only hope that he has grown out of that by now. I like these pictures of him. I will admit to that. The interview is standard. Don't they have anything better to do then ask about Equus. How long ago was that play anyway. We all know he was naked, it's not that big of a deal. This play is famous, he is not the first person to play this part. Anyway, he did have a bad moment with his answer to his links to older women. He prefers older women, because younger women need to be entertained (aka babied). I can't say I blame him for this but it saddens me that all the women he's met who are his own age, which happens to be my age, need to be entertained. Maybe it's because I'm a pretty low maintenance girl when it comes to relationships but these girls need to stop giving us a bad name. I was disappointed they didn't ask many questions about the new Potter movie, considering that's why he's on this press tour. I will be there at midnight, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment