Saturday, June 27, 2009

in what world?

In what world is this okay. If you know me you know of my dislike for PDA. The three words which make me cringe. Public displays of affection. There are rules to this ladies and gents and it's time the world heard them. There are lines that must not be crossed. For instance laying on top of your boyfriend going in for the kill, not okay, ever. I don't care how big of a hockey star you are, Evgeni Malkin! Not to mention the thing that made me giggle the most was that he has his arms crossed. Makes me giggle.
Story Time!
So here's the deal she wants him, bad. In a sickening way almost. First of all, he is already pissed. You don't sit like that unless you're pissed, trust me. Second, she knows she done wrong. She goes for the cheek instead of the mouth, she's being timid she's inching in,
seeing where she stands now. She tries to solve it with the physical, he's not having it. And then he says it, who knows what he says probably something pathetic that only men say when they're pissed. And she makes the face, she's foreign, she makes the face best. You can even see a little bit of it. The chin, that's not cute, dear. And now because of this PDA it's preserved forever...nice!
So the rules are as follows, there will be no making out, no groping, no hugging for long periods of time, no mounting etc. Hand holding, small hugs, a brief kiss on the cheek or forehead acceptable. Depending on the situation a kiss is acceptable but it must be brief. So please spare me the torture and save it for the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment