Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hung on Chung

So I've been spending lots of time bored watching television. My newest discovery is not just that Degrassi plays on MTV, but "It's On with Alexa Chung" is the new ish. I saw her interview with Christoper Mintz-Plasse of Superbad fame aka McLovin. Who by the way, I maybe love a lot. Yeah, love love love him. He cracks me up they talked about how his mom was in the room for his taping of the sex scene in Superbad saying it went so well that he takes her every time he has sex. It was wonderful. But anyway, Alexa Chung is the best. Love her interviewing love her. Al, most reminds me of a mix of Zooey D. and Chelsea Lately. Which is a fantastic combo I might add. Yesterday she wore a striped shirt and navy overalls, and it worked. Alexa is on everyday this week at noon, todays episode features Bradley Cooper, who I wrote about earlier, because he's beautiful. Will be interesting to see how he stands up to her. I like to think he's comedic enough to do it. Will have my fingers crossed...

1 comment:

  1. yea since when did Degrassi start playing on MTV? totally watched it yesterday.

    is this the girl they have been having those commercials for with the english ladies and foreign accents? she has an accent, right?

    ReplyDelete