Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Don't Want to Hate Him

Bill Nighy told a reporter from The Independent "I don't think I'm allowed to say it but I'm going to be in the next Harry Potter film." Bill will play the part of Rufus Scrimgeour. First, I love that he said he wasn't allowed to say it but he did. This is Bill Nighy, he doesn't apologize for who he is. Oh course I love love love him in Love Actually. I know he will do well in this part because somehow he pulled off being Davy Jones in Pirates of the Carribean and he did it well, even if his entire body was computer generated. The one this about this peice of news, although I am very happy for Bill, is that we are supposed to hate Rufus Scrimgeour. Scrimgeour is the Minister of Magic in the seventh book and he is awful. If you haven't read the seventh book then you have not heard of him, but seriously I don't want to hate Bill. I am worried this might be it for oour relationship...oh the end of an era

No comments:

Post a Comment