Friday, July 10, 2009

Better with Time


Lance Armstrong has aged backwards. I swear he has. He is more attractive with every single Tour de France he does. Maybe it's the wisdom behind the eyes or the fact that he's overcome more obstacles then a person should.

I love watching the Tour. It gives me something to look forward to every year instead of the Olympics which I have to wait for. I relate to this sport for some reason. I think it has to do something with the intensity. It's one of those sports that I can't watch without having the intense urge to work out. It makes me want to be fit. These guys can climb the Pyrenees on a bike that is 2cm wide then I can run a mile. And it's worth it.

Back to my point, Lance is sexy. He is truthful and he's a charitable man. I love the new commercial for the Livestrong foundation. The ones where he basically says that he doesn't care what you think about this comeback, or his life. He's one of those people who you want to be when someone puts you down. You want to win the Tour de France and shove in their face. And he's actually capable.

He's riding team Astrana, as he said "It's no secret that the relationship with the team isn't ideal." It's not even close. The point of the team in the Tour is for one team to help one rider win. Team Astrana has 5 guys capable of winning. Who's it going to be?

I say Lance in yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment