Saturday, July 11, 2009

Trailer Time!


The only words I can truly say about this is Pearl Harbor on crack. With a crazy Tobey Maguire, who I don't find the least bit attractive, and a really smart child.

Did you hear her? How old is she?

She is certainly not old enough to know that her mother enjoys sex with Uncle Tommy more then her husband, no way no how.

But back to the point. This is disappointing because I love Natalie Portman. I love that she is intelligent and not afraid to show it, she is a role model. Not that gross Miley Cyrus. I want to say that this movie was a great choice for Natalie, but I am afraid it is not. It's surprising considering the cast.

As I said, Tobey Maguire is not my favorite. What I want to know is how much weight he had to lose to play this part. I won't lie, sometimes he looks pretty good court-side at the Lakers, as good as you can look sitting next to Leo (...quiver...) But not here, not at all. His head is bony...

No comments:

Post a Comment