Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If I Have To


Shia Labeouf has publicly said that he judges all women against his mother, who he thinks is the perfect woman. I can honestly say, I did not picture this.

This is Shia and mom out to dinner in LA. She is not what I would have expected. But I love it. To be honest it is a breathe of fresh air. In a world of Miley Cyrus a mother who seems down to earth is a life-send. I feel like he is so appealing because he was raised by this woman. I love that he loves his mom. It makes him so much more sexy. I love a man who loves his mom.

It is true, you can tell a lot about a man from the way he treats his mother. And Shia treates her to lunch...

He has a bit of her style. He can pull of the retro. She seems out there, and you know how I feel about braids. But if I have to get braids to win the affection of Shia, I will do it.

1 comment: