Thursday, July 9, 2009

No More

For me this has been coming for a while. I know David Beckham is beautiful that cannot be denied. But sometimes, he aggravates me. Intensely. And do not get me wrong but sometime that body just doesn't do it for me. But now, there will be no more attraction. It has been reported today that in a book focused on the Beckham's, to be released sometime in the future, there is mention of their relationship with Tom Cruise.

Remember when the Beckhams lived in the United States for like 2 days, and Victoria had a hysterical reality show? Well then you might remember that they had a huge coming out party. The big names in attendance, Will and Jada Smith, and you guessed it Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. This was a big deal. They were giving them the nod. I do not like Tom Cruise. The only movie that I can stomach is Top Gun, and the only reason I can is because of Goose.

Anyway, in this new book David admits that when he and Victoria first met Tom they were so taken with him they decided Cruise was a good name. Obviously they changed the spelling, but I have no more respect for them.

--Photo's Courtesy of Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment