Monday, July 13, 2009

Not My Type

When I was watching baseball at work last night, I made the remark that I don't like baseball players. I don't mean that I don't like all people who play baseball, I just mean that I don't find the build of a baseball player attractive.

This was met by "Are your crazy?" comments. I guess this means I'm crazy not to find A-Rod attractive. I do not find A-Rod attractive, for many reasons including how he is built and his dating history.

I wouldn't say I have an exact type, and this is not to say that if I met a baseball player I wouldn't find him intriguing. It just means that in the grand scheme of things, I would prefer a different sport, one that didn't take a guy for more the half the year. The life of a baseball player is ridiculous and I wouldn't make it. No holidays no days off and constantly worried about staying in the majors, not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment