Friday, July 31, 2009

I Can't Take Much More

Anderson Cooper...quiver. The single most wonderful man in the world. Intelligent, sexy, and funny. Need I say more. I need to stop loving him so much or I will go crazy.

In case you haven't seen it, here is the video of Anderson Cooper co-hosting Regis and Kelly with of course Kelly Ripa in which he asks the tough questions of bachelorette Jill Harris and her new man.

There are so many things that I love about this clip and you have to watch the whole thing, because the ending is the bets part.

Second, I love Jillian and Kelly's dresses. They are very cute, Kelly's especially. It's more my style.

Third, it's true. He did ask the question we all want to know. And I will say that even though she seems sincere, I don't believe all she did was kiss a few of those boys.

And lastly, Anderson. Everyone loves Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment