Friday, July 31, 2009

I Knew It Was a Good Choice

Back in the day, people scoffed at me for wanting Seth Rogen. What about now? He's getting even more work and he's looking great.

I love Seth Rogen and I love how awkward he is and his weird laugh, most of all I love how he hates Katherine Heigl. For two days in a row he has been bashing her, and she deserves it.

Just like my blogging companions, I dislike Katherine Heigl. Scratch that I hate her. Some of you might have heard that Katherine was bashing the movie that made her famous, written and directed by the brilliant Judd Apatow, who is so sexy, and of course co-starred Seth Rogen, Knocked Up. This was a HUGE mistake on her part, and thank god someone is finally calling her out publicly.

Katherine said that Knocked Up was degrading to women. Seth and Judd threw it right back at her concerning her new movie The Ugly Truth.

Seth: "That [movie] looks like it really puts women on a pedestal in a beautiful way."

Judd:"I hear there's a scene where she's wearing... underwear...with a vibrator in it, so I'd have to see if that's uplifting for women."

Nice boys. Nice!

1 comment:

  1. ummm i will still mock you for wanting seth rogan. he's still no sex symbol- i want him to be my best friend maybe.

    at most, he's a lifer. never belongs on the freebie five.

    ReplyDelete