Monday, July 20, 2009

They're Normal

Kevin Jonas grabbing recent fiance Danielle's ass at a softball game.

This photo alone is enough for me to start liking Kevin Jonas, because you know what this says to me, he is a perfectly normal human being. And a man at that. The thing that makes me hate this photo, her jersey says Mrs. Kevin Jonas. A little too soon for my taste, I hope she has something other then her relationship.

I think we have all heard about the purity rings by this point in their stardom. Of course I do think they have something to do with this young engagement, but hey, they've been together until now. That's a lot to go through for a young couple.

I have to admit, this makes me a bit proud. There is no way you would catch Joe engaged in this kind of affection, never There is always space between he and his "acquaintances." Awkward space I might add.

And Nick, oh goodness. God save us all if we have to endure Nick and Miley P.D.A...shudder

So, as far as I'm concerned, you go Kevin! I wish you and your fiance the best of luck. Looks like the chemistry is just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment