Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shameful

I do not like Miley Cyrus. I will make this no secret. I think she is gross. I do not approve of her corrupting what is the youth of the world. When I look at her it makes me think of that little girls store, some loo something, where little girls get all dolled up with fake hair and sparkles and while they think it's cute you're just left wondering why the hell there parents would let this happen. This is trashy. Who decided that Miley Cyrus was allowed to be famous. I would be a better famous person then her, and I would hate it, but still I would be better. If you make as much as Miley Cyrus does, you either buy an expensive white bra, or you don't wear a bra. But a black bra under a wife beater (I am choosing to not comment on the wife beater)? Don't get me wrong I do not approve with the no bra outfit, but still, this is just, ew.

--Photo's Courtesy of Splashnewsonline

No comments:

Post a Comment