Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can't. Wait.

Less then a week until the highly anticipated Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is out in theaters. I bought my ticket to the midnight premiere. I will be there, on the edge of my seat along with hundreds of other Harry Potter nerds. If you have never been to a midnight premiere, you need to. There is nothing like it. All the crazies come out for the premieres. They dress up and quote the movie and get into deep conversations debating random details any regular fan wouldn't remember. It's priceless.
This is of course the three stars of the show at a photo call at the premiere in the rain. These three are amazing. I love that they stuck it out and gave interviews and signed autographs even though it was pouring. Of course my favorite is Emma. She is just so, eh, she's perfect. I love her and her style. This dress, beautiful. And it's covered in rain, I am so jealous. Most of you heard about her wardrobe malfunction, the flap in her dress exposing not much really. She was wearing underwear, scandal avoided for the most part
Emma was on Letterman last night and she was perfection. She had him going the whole interview, which is hard to do with Dave. Hw doesn't seem to care, this bothers me but it doesn't bother her. I love that she will be attending college in the States, with a roommate and probably a meal plan. It makes me so happy to think that I can relate to Emma Watson, now if only I had her clothes...

--Photo's Courtesy of Wenn

No comments:

Post a Comment