Friday, July 31, 2009

Blonde. Hat. V-Neck. Pants.

It's Perez's photo, so don't get to excited. I don't usually draw hearts all over the pictures I post. But I needed to use this picture.

Kellan Lutz is good looking. I would never deny that. Personally I don't really like blondes. It's not like I can't find that blonde haired guy attractive, it's just not exactly what I look for in a guy. My taste is more dark haired and light eyes. This picture however makes me want to like blondes.

He has the perfect build. He is big but not too big and holy cow is he wearing those pants well. The ability to wear clothes well is appealing to me. And very few men know how to wear pants. Too loose means you don't care and too tight means you care too much. These just hang.

Very few men can wear v-necks well, obviously Kellan is one of them, and with that hat, watch out.

1 comment:

  1. i hope matt doesn't read this blog, or else he's going to be buying some hair dye and colored contacts. it's a hard life being a ginger.
    -CE

    ReplyDelete